A Chick-fil-A manager in Chino Hills, Calif., was robbed of some cash — and maybe a little dignity — on Thursday of last week. According to a police report, the Chick-fil-A manager received a phone call from a man claiming to be the chief executive officer of Chick-fil-A sometime around 6:15 p.m., the Press-Enterprise reports....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHINO LTD
Around the Web
- Chick-fil-A manager tricked in phone scam by thief posing as CFO
By Fox News - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- LaVar Ball’s latest stunt: Pulling youngest son out of high school
By Hannah Withiam - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Whatever his sons’ high school can do, LaVar Ball thinks he can do better. Everyone’s favorite love-to-hate basketball dad has pulled his youngest son, LaMelo, out of Chino Hills High School and plans to home-school and train him on his own,
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Here Are Some Alternatives to Uber
By SHIVANI VORA - Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
Uber may have lost its license in London but there are plenty of other apps to choose from there and in New York. Here’s our guide.