HP Inc. has taken back the crown from rival Lenovo Group Ltd. as the top seller of personal computers, ending the Chinese company’s four-year reign, according to data from research firm Gartner.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution (Jan 30, 2004)
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 27, 2003
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2003 - CHINESE HOLISTIC GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- HP Takes Back PC Crown From Lenovo in Second Quarter
Wednesday Jul 12, 2017
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.
- Behind a Chinese Powerhouse, a Web of Family Financial Ties
By DAVID BARBOZA - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
For nearly 25 years, HNA Group, the Chinese conglomerate, has funneled business to a small group of relatives and associates of its senior executives.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.