Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CHINESE ASSOCIATION OF PROFESSIONALS, INC.
Around the Web
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
- AGs Force VietNow To Dissolve
By mark-hrywna - Monday Nov 6, 2017
A Vietnam veterans charity that last year paid professional fundraisers 88 percent of the nearly $2 million it spent will be dissolved as part of…
- Chris Jericho Has His Own Cruise Now, And You Can Sail Away With Him
By Scott Heisel - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
Are you ready to bodyslam the high seas with Chris Jericho, Mick Foley, DDP and more? Get details now.
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.
- Letter of Recommendation: Letter of Recommendation: Karaoke at Home
By JENNY ZHANG - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Solo singing as an antidote to bullying, racism and rage.
- Ask the NY Giants: Socks with Sandals?
Tuesday Sep 15, 2015
Professional athletes like members of the New York Giants are the inspiration for the latest (counterintuitive) high-fashion trend: wearing socks with sandals. Photo: Stu Woo/The Wall Street Journal