The U.S., which recycles lots of paper and plastic, is getting blocked by its biggest customer, which now has enough of its own; ‘It’s backing up right now as we speak.’
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHINA RECYCLING RESOURCES DEVELOPMENT U.S. OFFICE, INC.
Around the Web
- Oh, Scrap: China, the Biggest Buyer of America's Trash, Wants No More
Sunday Oct 8, 2017
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.
- How China Upended Life at India's Ship-Recycling Yards
Monday Sep 5, 2016
At the world's biggest ship-recycling yard at Alang, India, life is becoming harder as fewer ships arrive. Here's why. Photo: Karan Deep Singh/The Wall Street Journal
- The Big Winner From China's Foreign-Aid Frenzy: China
Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
For China, development assistance generally also lands business for its companies—a dual role that the U.S. and many other countries have backed away from but that Beijing views as a win-win rather than a conflict.
- Hollywood Seeks Better Deal as China's Box Office Growth Slows
Saturday Jul 1, 2017
The slowdown in growth suggests China’s moviegoing market may be near its peak, giving Hollywood studios a sense of urgency as Washington and Beijing negotiate a new five-year agreement for access for American films.
- China Blockbuster Leads Pack as Box Office Stages a Comeback
Thursday Aug 17, 2017
A Chinese action film that taps into nationalist fervor has become the highest-grossing movie ever in China, showing that the box office here can still pack a punch following last year’s abrupt slowdown.