Logging, human encroachment and activities have fragmented the natural range of pandas in China, which could make recent population gains short-lived.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 12, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CHINA PANDA SCOTTSVILLE INC.
Around the Web
- Pandas Are No Longer Endangered. But Their Habitat Is in Trouble.
By DOUGLAS QUENQUA - Monday Sep 25, 2017
- Chengdu Journal: With Dreadlocks, Rhythm and Flow, China Embraces Hip-Hop
By AMY QIN - Thursday Oct 26, 2017
A city better known for pandas has become an unlikely outpost of a genre rooted in African-American culture.
- Amazon Cloud Customers Are Told: Don't Bypass China's Internet Gates
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s web service partner in China, Beijing Sinnet Technology Co., has told Amazon cloud-computing customers to delete software tools that allow them to bypass China’s internet filters.
- China, Inc. Is the World's Biggest Money-Laundering Threat
Monday Aug 21, 2017
How does Chinese money-laundering affect you? Start with the high price of housing.
- China Disrupts WhatsApp Service in Online Clampdown
By PAUL MOZUR - Tuesday Jul 18, 2017
The last of Facebook’s major products that still worked in China was hit by government blocks, as Beijing broadly tightens its controls over the internet.
- China Blocks WhatsApp, Broadening Online Censorship
By KEITH BRADSHER - Monday Sep 25, 2017
With a crucial Communist Party meeting just weeks away, Beijing is further tightening its already formidable internet controls.