Growing revenue from the Chinese market is a top priority for Universal Music CEO Lucian Grainge. The company flew pianist Lang Lang, one of China’s biggest music stars, to Cannes Lions, and the 35-year-old was seen hanging out on magnate Ron Perelman’s yacht with actor Don Johnson and model Karlie Kloss. “The musical talent and...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHINA MUSICAL CORP.
Around the Web
- China’s growing revenue a top priority for UMG
By Claire Atkinson - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
- WeWork Raises $500 Million for Asian Expansion
Monday Aug 7, 2017
The New York-based shared-office-space didn’t identify investors in the funding, which is an addition to its announcement in late July of a $500 million funding round led by Japan’s SoftBank Group Corp. and China’s Hony Capita.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Near The East River, Plans Emerge For NY’s Next Life Science Center
By Ben Fidler - Monday Aug 21, 2017
At a time when biotech incubators and shared spaces are beginning to multiply in Manhattan, work on what could rank among the city’s largest biotech centers—if it can all come together—is just getting underway. According to Paul Wexler, a longtime healthcare-focused real estate broker, construction should begin next year on what is being called the […]
- That Decisive Moment: Galactic Pulses: The Best Moments of Make Music New York
Friday Jun 23, 2017
of Make Music New York