NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CHINA JUDICIAL WATCH, INC.
Around the Web
- Judicial Watch sues Justice Department for Comey documents
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 11, 2017
- FIGHT FOR ACCESS DoJ vs. Judicial Watch over Clinton-Lynch tarmac ‘talking points’
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Thursday Aug 3, 2017
- NY AG presses TransUnion, Experian for cybersecurity details
By DAVID KLEPPER, Associated Press - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
ALBANY, N.Y. (AP) — New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman is pressing TransUnion and Experian to explain what cybersecurity they have in place to protect sensitive consumer information following a recent breach at Equifax that exposed the data of 143 million Americans.In letters to executives at the two credit monitoring companies, the Democratic attorney general asked them to describe their existing security systems as well as what changes they've made since the Equifax cyberattack."The unprecedented data breach experienced by Equifax Inc.
- Live Briefing: Emmys 2017: What to Watch For
By JOHN KOBLIN - Sunday Sep 17, 2017
With Stephen Colbert as host, political humor seems sure to take its place amid the race for best drama and an expected resurgence for “Saturday Night Live.”
- Russia and China’s VPN Crackdown Leaves Few Places to Turn
By Lily Hay Newman - Friday Aug 4, 2017
As China and Russia crack down on VPN services, digital rights activists sound the alarm.
- Amazon Cloud Customers Are Told: Don't Bypass China's Internet Gates
Tuesday Aug 1, 2017
Amazon.com Inc.’s web service partner in China, Beijing Sinnet Technology Co., has told Amazon cloud-computing customers to delete software tools that allow them to bypass China’s internet filters.