Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 07, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CHINA ARTS LINK INC.
Around the Web
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
- State of the Art: Apple’s Silence in China Sets a Dangerous Precedent
By FARHAD MANJOO - Monday Jul 31, 2017
Apple’s decision this weekend to give in to China’s demand to remove unregistered VPN apps is a blow for the liberties of its customers.
- Woman charged with murder after boyfriend found dead
By Associated Press - Friday Sep 29, 2017
POUGHKEEPSIE, NY — Authorities say a 29-year-old Hudson Valley woman who flagged down a police officer to report an incident with her boyfriend has been charged with killing the man. The Poughkeepsie Journal reports that police in the town of Poughkeepsie say Nicole Addimando stopped a patrol officer around 2:15 a.m. Thursday and said she...
- Where the Wild Things Are: China’s Art Dreamers at the Guggenheim
By JANE PERLEZ - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
A story of China from 1989 to 2008, seen through the eyes of its avant-garde artists.
- State of the Art: What Reality TV Teaches Us About Russia’s Influence Campaign
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Like a twisted version of the producers of an unscripted TV show, Kremlin-linked trolls used fake personas to provoke very real drama.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.