Troubled domestic manufacturers say cheap Chinese products have undercut their own, but industry groups are urging a trade panel to reject sanctions.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHERIF INTERNATIONAL TRADE INC
Around the Web
- Solar Developers and Panel Makers Clash Over Tariff Request
By DIANE CARDWELL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
- Creating Test for Trump, Panel Says Imported Solar Gear Hurts U.S. Firms
By DIANE CARDWELL and ANA SWANSON - Friday Sep 22, 2017
The decision may give President Trump a chance to use protectionist measures against imported solar equipment.
- How This U.S. Tech Giant Is Backing China’s Tech Ambitions
By DAVID BARBOZA - Saturday Aug 5, 2017
Qualcomm is providing the money, expertise and engineering to help drive Beijing’s master plan to create its own technology superpowers.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Tesla in Talks to Set Up Electric Car Factory in Shanghai
By CARLOS TEJADA - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
The company said foreign production was needed to make its models more affordable overseas. Its plan for a plant would require a Chinese partner.
- Bombardier Turns to Airbus to Salvage Imperiled Airliner
By IAN AUSTEN and ANA SWANSON - Monday Oct 16, 2017
Airbus made no financial commitment to the joint venture to make and sell Bombardier’s CSeries airliner, which could be assembled in the United States, avoiding import duties.