“The Cher Show” is rehearsing here in New York at the New 42nd Street Studios, but somebody key to the entire enterprise is missing: Cher. She can’t be here because she’s in London and Croatia filming the sequel to “Mamma Mia!” Cher recently tweeted that she joined the cast but didn’t say what part she’s...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 17, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - CHER THE MUSICAL LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
Around the Web
- The surprising role Cher will play in the ‘Mamma Mia!’ sequel
By Michael Riedel - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
- Cher nabs role in ‘Mamma Mia!’ sequel
By Francesca Bacardi - Monday Oct 16, 2017
Meryl Streep, Pierce Brosnan and the rest of the original cast are also expected to return for "Mamma Mia: Here We Go Again!"
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Upstate NY’s Basilica Soundscape Is A Festival Of Intimate Juxtaposition: Pastoral Stillness, Frenetic Noise
By Caitlin White - Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
An LA native travels to Hudson, New York for one of the most intimate, noisiest and most picturesque festivals in the country
- The Music World Erupted In Response To The Charlottesville Nazis/White Supremacists March
By Bansky Gonzalez - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
Cher, Lady Gaga, John Legend, T.I., Questlove, Lorde and more speak out about the events in Charlottesville.
- Supertramp singer forms unlikely partnership with French architect
By David Kaufman - Sunday Oct 8, 2017
Rock stars have long collaborated with everyone from fine artists to fashion designers. But next month will see an unlikely pairing of pop music and interior design at the first-ever Holiday House London event. The rocker in question is Roger Hodgson, who helped propel the legendary British band Supertramp to ’70s and ’80s stardom. Now...