The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MARCH 11, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHELSEA OPERA HOUSE, LLC
Around the Web
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- Antonio Pappano, a Conductor of the Old School, Makes His Carnegie Debut
By HARVEY SACHS - Friday Oct 6, 2017
The music director of the Royal Opera in London, Mr. Pappano is coming to New York with his Orchestra dell’Accademia Nazionale di Santa Cecilia.
- The anatomy of Chelsea’s season-opening debacle
By Bryan Hood - Monday Aug 14, 2017
And more from the first week of Premier League action.
- That Decisive Moment: Mahler, Transformed: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments
Friday Jun 16, 2017
"Swan Lake," the New York Philharmonic and an operatic "Angels in America" were among the highlights.
- Vincent La Selva, Dauntless Founder of New York Grand Opera, Dies at 88
By SAM ROBERTS - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Mr. La Selva’s loftily named troupe, though intended as a people’s opera company, brought masterworks to Carnegie Hall as well as Central Park.
- ‘Angels in America,’ Carved to the Bone and Into an Opera
By ZACHARY WOOLFE - Sunday Jun 11, 2017
Shorn of the exuberant verbosity of Tony Kushner’s play, Peter Eotvos’s 2004 adaptation was given its New York premiere on Saturday by City Opera.