The Carter Burden Gallery seeks to correct an art world problem: Older, lesser-known artists are too often passed over. Thirty-somethings need not apply.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 22, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHELSEA DELI AND BAKERY, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- At a Chelsea Art Gallery, an Age Requirement: Over 60 Only
By JAMES BARRON - Sunday Jul 9, 2017
- The anatomy of Chelsea’s season-opening debacle
By Bryan Hood - Monday Aug 14, 2017
And more from the first week of Premier League action.
- Cyclist Killed by Bus in New York’s First Citi Bike Fatality
By MATTHEW HAAG and HANNAH ALANI - Tuesday Jun 13, 2017
Dan Hanegby of Brooklyn fell under a bus’s tires in Chelsea. He worked for Credit Suisse and was once the top-ranked tennis player in Israel.
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Sun Valley bakery is popular among techies of Silicon Valley
By Richard Morgan - Saturday Jul 15, 2017
Sun Valley’s Konditorei (German for bakery) central to Allen & Co. conference attendees, has gotten so culinary PC it could open a Silicon Valley outpost. Sun Valley Lodge executive chef Derek Gallegos recently completed the menu makeover, balancing Konditorei’s Austrian-inspired specialties with such local offerings as an Idaho Ruby Trout Sandwich. Manager Greg Van hoozer...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.