Brash and talented, the former chef at the Cecil in Harlem has a long-term gig at Chefs Club, and even bigger goals in sight.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 25, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CHEFS LOCAL LLC
Around the Web
- JJ Johnson Is a Young Chef on the Rise, to a Hip-Hop Beat
By NIKITA STEWART - Monday Nov 6, 2017
- Restaurant Review: Momofuku Ssam Bar Keeps Evolving Under a Singaporean Chef
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
David Chang’s second restaurant rewrote the rules. Now it’s on the move again under Max Ng.
- The Chef: Edward Lee Takes His Show to Washington
By JANE BLACK - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Brooklyn-born chef, well established in Louisville and on TV, brings his Asian-infused Southern cooking to a new audience.
- New York Today: New York Today: A Renowned Chef’s Advice for Beginners
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Tuesday: Talking to Daniel Humm of Eleven Madison Park, the Brooklyn Podcast festival, and readers respond to subway announcements.
- An Israeli Chef Looks to the Landscape
By JOAN NATHAN - Friday Sep 8, 2017
Erez Komarovsky influenced a generation of Israeli chefs by embracing local ingredients and dishes long belong it was in style.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.