New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JANUARY 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHEF'S GARDEN CHENG INC
AROUND THE WEB
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- Ian Cheng's Videogames Take On a Life of Their Own
Tuesday Sep 5, 2017
Ian Cheng’s videogames blend art and artificial intelligence in his first solo show at MoMA PS1.
- Parlez-Vous Vegan? A French Chef's Healthy, Wholly Satisfying Recipes
Friday Sep 1, 2017
How chef Jean-Christian Jury led a foie gras devotee down the garden path for some spirited bouts of plant-based cooking. Recipes for fruit curry and lime cheesecake entice even confirmed carnivores.
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
- Tom Colicchio Changes His Restaurant’s Racially Tinged Name
By KIM SEVERSON - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
The chef is renaming Fowler & Wells, after learning about the name’s connection with the debunked theories of phrenology.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.