A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 28, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHEF DUDDY INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- JJ Johnson Is a Young Chef on the Rise, to a Hip-Hop Beat
By NIKITA STEWART - Monday Nov 6, 2017
Brash and talented, the former chef at the Cecil in Harlem has a long-term gig at Chefs Club, and even bigger goals in sight.
- Restaurant Review: Momofuku Ssam Bar Keeps Evolving Under a Singaporean Chef
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 31, 2017
David Chang’s second restaurant rewrote the rules. Now it’s on the move again under Max Ng.
- The Chef: Edward Lee Takes His Show to Washington
By JANE BLACK - Monday Oct 16, 2017
The Brooklyn-born chef, well established in Louisville and on TV, brings his Asian-infused Southern cooking to a new audience.
- New York Today: New York Today: A Renowned Chef’s Advice for Beginners
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Tuesday Nov 14, 2017
Tuesday: Talking to Daniel Humm of Eleven Madison Park, the Brooklyn Podcast festival, and readers respond to subway announcements.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.