Charlotte Flair thinks Ronda Rousey and Cris “Cyborg” Justino’s interest in WWE is good for business — even if neither ever has a match. And if they ever do, fans may need to remember that the squared circle isn’t the UFC octagon. “I think it is great because whether Ronda or Cyborg want to be...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JULY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC PROFESSIONAL CORPORATION
2013 - CHARLOTTE NOOROLLAH, DO, P.C.
AROUND THE WEB
- Charlotte Flair offers WWE warning for Rousey, ‘Cyborg’
By Joseph Staszewski - Friday Sep 22, 2017
- Final Fantasy 15 on PC: Has Square Enix lost its way, or do graphics really matter?
By Mark Walton - Friday Aug 25, 2017
FFXV director talks Nvidia GameWorks, the death of consoles, and playing games on robots.
- What to Do When You’ve Picked the Wrong Suburb
By BROOKE LEA FOSTER - Friday Jul 28, 2017
After leaving the city, some people discover that the first town they choose isn’t quite right and they have to search for a place that is a better fit.
- Destiny 2’s guns won’t recoil on PC as they do on consoles
By Kyle Orland - Friday Jun 23, 2017
Project lead says aiming drift "doesn't feel good" when using a mouse.
- YouTube SEO For B2B: How To Optimize Videos For YouTube Search
Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Dollar Shave Club founder Michael Dubin turned a video for cheaper razors into a $1 billion company. Can YouTube do the same for B2B businesses?
- Mt. Sinai's new therapy dog is a mutt with a mission
By Peter D'Amato - Thursday Aug 10, 2017
Midway through his shift at Mount Sinai’s Kravis Children’s Hospital, the health system’s youngest worker was doing his rounds—on four legs. Professor Bunsen...
To view the full story, click the title link.