Ford is offering to inspect and repair about 1.3 million civilian versions of its Explorer SUV at no cost to owners in response to complaints of exhaust fumes leaking into passenger cabins.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jun 27, 2001)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 1991
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1991 - CHARLIE D'S EXPERT AUTO REPAIR, INC.
Around the Web
- Ford offers repairs to address Explorer exhaust gas concerns
Friday Oct 13, 2017
- Should You Use an Auto Repair Shop Recommended by Your Insurance Company?
By Emmet Pierce - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
When your car has been damaged in an accident, one of the most important things you can do is find a quality auto repair shop that will make it truly roadworthy. Your insurance company may offer to relieve you of the burden of finding a reputable repair shop by giving you a list of its own preferred providers. This is a tempting offer when you’re in a hurry to get back on the highway and not eager to check out ...
The post Should You Use an Auto Repair Shop Recommended by Your Insurance Company? appeared first on The Simple Dollar.
- Parents of Charlie Gard, Ill British Infant, Abandon Effort to Prolong His Life
By DAN BILEFSKY - Monday Jul 24, 2017
His parents accepted medical experts’ consensus that there was no realistic hope that an experimental therapy might save their son.
- How to Get to New York During Penn Station’s Summer Repairs
By TOM WRIGHT-PIERSANTI - Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Starting July 10, repairs at Penn Station will disrupt the daily commute for thousands of Long Island Rail Road and New Jersey Transit riders. Here is a guide to help navigate the rails this summer.
- Neighborhood Joint: The Secret Zen Master of Guitar Repair
By SHEILA McCLEAR - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
You don’t have to be a member of the Strokes to get Richie Baxt to set up your Les Paul. But you do have to know somebody who has his phone number.
- Uber’s C.E.O. Pick, Dara Khosrowshahi, Steps Into Brighter Spotlight
By DAVID STREITFELD and NELLIE BOWLES - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Mr. Khosrowshahi has many tasks ahead of him, including repairing Uber’s internal culture and preparing the company for a self-driving future.