Authorities say a disgruntled employee shot one person and is holding hostages in a restaurant in an area of Charleston, South Carolina, that is popular with tourists. Mayor John Tecklenburg said at a news conference that the shooting Thursday at Virginia’s in downtown Charleston was not an act of terrorism or racism. Tecklenburg did not...
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 27, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2014 - CHARLESTON BULIGO LP
Around the Web
- Disgruntled worker takes hostages after shooting one: mayor
By Associated Press - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Growing the Asian-American business community beyond Chinatown
By Kim Velsey - Monday Aug 28, 2017
When John Wang started his Asian-American business-advocacy organization in 1994, Chinatown was the heart of the city's Chinese community. The biggest problem facing business owners there was...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Restaurant Review: Lost in New York at Public Kitchen
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 10, 2017
At Jean-Georges Vongerichten’s new restaurant on the Lower East Side, the menu is supposed to be inspired by the whole city.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.