A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
UNITED STATES CORPORATION AGENTS, INC.
7014 13TH AVENUE, SUITE 202
BROOKLYN, NEW YORK, 11228
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CHARLES VAN DER PEAR LLC
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- James Van Der Beek Is the New Diplo
By JOE COSCARELLI - Friday Jul 28, 2017
He plays the pop-star D.J. on a new series from Viceland.
- James Van Der Beek Recalls His Own Sexual Harassment Ordeals At The Hands Of ‘Older, Powerful Men’
By Stacey Ritzen - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
"What Weinstein is being accused of is criminal. What he’s admitted to is unacceptable, in any industry. I applaud everybody speaking out."
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- James Van Der Beek Channels Diplo in First Trailer for ‘What Would Diplo Do?’ (Video)
By Carli Velocci, provided by
- Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
Ever wonder what electronic dance music icon Diplo was like behind the scenes?“What Would Diplo Do?” is Viceland’s first scripted comedy series.“There’s no ‘I’ in team bro,” says one of his crew, played by comedian Bobby Lee.For the popular DJ’s annual Mad Decent Block Party concert tour in 2016, the “Dawson’s Creek” star channeled his inner Diplo diva.