The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHARLES H DENNIS & SONS INCORPORATED
Around the Web
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
- The Internet Thinks Denny’s New Mascot Looks Like Literal Crap
By Mary Beth Quirk - Wednesday Sep 13, 2017
We have a question for Denny’s about its new hat-wearing sausage link mascot: What were you thinking?The internet has come out with all its best poop jokes after Twitter users started noting that the restaurant’s somewhat new mascot looks an awful lot like an animated piece of human feces.The derision actually started a few weeks ago but …
- HERE COMES THE SON Donald Trump Jr. channels dad with sarcastic tweet at NY Times
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Monday Jul 10, 2017
- Newly Unearthed Nirvana VHS Tape Shows How They Got Creative When They Were Broke
By Dan Solomon - Friday Jul 7, 2017
A twenty-year-old Kurt Cobain and bandmates take to a RadioShack to make a music video a year before the band’s first album.
Creative life has always been tough for an ambitious young band without much money, but it’s definitely gotten easier in recent years.
- “Are We Not Warriors?” Dennis Banks, AIM, and Cultural Revival in Native America
By Steve Dubb - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
Dennis Banks, a cofounder of the American Indian Movement (AIM), died this week. The legacy of AIM lives on, however, in the work of American Indian nations throughout the land.
- Burger King's Machado, GE's Comstock Among Ad Club Of NY Honorees
Monday Jul 17, 2017
The Advertising Club of New York Is honoring industry luminaries at a New York gala July 18. The group's annual Advertising People of the Year awards celebrates talent across five categories who havemade outstanding contributions to advertising and who have been active in furthering the industry's standards, creative excellence and social responsibility.