The Democratic Republic of Congo’s Ebola epidemic is over, the country’s health ministry declared, putting an end to the most recent outbreak of the highly contagious disease that caused four deaths.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CHARITY VILLAGE MINISTRIES IN THE CONGO RDC
Around the Web
- Democratic Republic of Congo Declares End of Ebola Epidemic
Sunday Jul 2, 2017
- UN Peacekeepers: Congo leads world in sex abuse allegations
By KRISTA LARSON and PAISLEY DODDS - Thursday Sep 21, 2017
The girl was only 11 when the first peacekeeper raped her, luring her with bread and a banana as she was leaving school in her village in northeastern Congo.
- Character Study: A West Village Warrior Fights, and Writes, On
By COREY KILGANNON - Wednesday Nov 8, 2017
Otis Kidwell Burger, 93, holds a Sunday evening poetry salon in her homey West Village townhouse, where she has lived for nearly 60 years.
- An Upscale Hamlet Weighs Whether to Be a Village (or Not to Be)
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 5, 2017
The hamlet of Edgemont, N.Y., is seeking to become an incorporated village, citing land use decisions and costly settlements by the Town of Greenburgh.
- Call It Splitsville, N.Y.: Hasidic Enclave to Get Its Own Town
By LISA W. FODERARO - Sunday Nov 19, 2017
Residents in the village of Kiryas Joel, in Orange County, and those in the Town of Monroe voted to part ways, ending years of conflict over zoning.
- Ministry drops bias claims against charity-tracking website
Monday Oct 2, 2017
A Florida-based evangelical ministry that sued the Southern Poverty Law Center for labeling it a hate group has agreed to dismiss its related claims against a website that maintains a massive database of information about U.S. charities.