Federal efforts to clean up a Queens site contaminated with radioactive waste could displace some automotive shops. Their owners don’t know where they’d go.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 19, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
MR. RAMY G. WASSEF
6823 64TH PLACE
APT. # 2
RIDGEWOOD, NEW YORK, 11385
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHANTEL DANIEL, INC.
Around the Web
- It’s a Superfund Site, but It’s Also Their Livelihood
By VIVIAN WANG - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Hold the Egg Sandwich: Egyptian TV Is Calling
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
Hatem El-Gamasy often appears as a pundit for Egyptian television news programs. His viewers don’t know his day job: He owns a bodega in Queens.
- Restaurant Review: Made Nice Is Fast and Casual. But Is It Good?
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The chef Daniel Humm tries to bring his meticulous care and artistry to a high-speed operation.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- ’90 Day Fiance’ Spinoff: So, Did Pedro’s Sister Call Chantel a ‘B—‘ or What? (Exclusive Video)
By Tony Maglio, provided by
- Thursday Aug 10, 2017
[...] Did Pedro’s Sister Call Chantel a ‘B—‘ or What? (Exclusive Video)On the eve they’re set to become sisters in law, the two “90 Day Fiance” spinoff “Happily Ever After?” mujer joven (that’s “young women” en Espanol, Google tells us) nearly came to blows.Throw his stubborn mom into the mix, and Pedro couldn’t be more torn the night before his wedding.At issue is the fact that Pedro regularly sends money and gifts back to the two other women in his life, whom reside in the Dominican Republic.[...] Did Pedro’s Sister Call Chantel a ‘B—‘ or What? (Exclusive Video) At TheWrap
- That Decisive Moment: Chilling Fervor: This Week’s 8 Best Classical Music Moments on YouTube
Friday Jul 21, 2017
Political messages from the pianist Igor Levit and the conductor Daniel Barenboim were among the highlights.