A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
- Merged Out (Dec 09, 2013)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 09, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
UNAUTHORIZED BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHANGE ASSEMBLY INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Saturday Night In ... Bedford-Stuyvesant: At the Center of Change, Cherry’s Unisex
By GREG HOWARD - Friday Jul 7, 2017
Saturday night in Bedford-Stuyvesant, Brooklyn, where the salon is an almost always-open witness to a neighborhood in the throes of change.
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- D’Angelo Russell’s fame solves at least one of the Nets’ issues
By Brian Lewis - Saturday Jul 29, 2017
There is nothing worse than a bad team … except a bland bad team. The Nets are hoping D’Angelo Russell can change both of those. Though Brooklyn has a developed a family culture and assembled a roster of high-character players, they’re coming off an NBA-worst 20-62 season and traded away their best player in Brook...
- Food & Wine Magazine Will Leave New York for Alabama
By STEPHANIE STROM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The move reflects a changing business in which traditional food magazines, and a Manhattan address, are less important.