The design, which involves red, white and blue tiles, appears inside at least one subway station in Times Square. It’s one of many changes after Charlottesville.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 29, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
GREG L. GENCO
32 MADISON STREET
FRANKLIN SQUARE, NEW YORK, 11010
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CHANG & GENCO LLC
Around the Web
- M.T.A. to Modify Subway Station Design Resembling Confederate Flag
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Shareholders Demand More Drastic Shifts at Nestlé
By STEPHANIE STROM - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
The changes requested by the Third Point hedge fund underscore the idea that legacy food brands must radically shake up their portfolios to remain profitable.
- NY State Comptroller Helps Stakeholders Take Action on Climate and Food
By Marian Conway - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
The changing environment, specifically climate change, is becoming a major piece of the global economic puzzle. Decisions are now increasingly based not just on the bottom line, but on the Earth’s future.
- Phone Booths Are Back in Times Square. No Quarters Required.
By TAMARA BEST - Wednesday Jul 5, 2017
“Once Upon a Place,” an installation in which immigrants’ oral histories can be listened to by phone, touches on themes like belonging and displacement.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.