The Yankees returned to the top of the minor league organization standings.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
NOVEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED PARTNERSHIP
2013 - CHAMP (CAYMAN) L.P.
2013 - CHAMP L.P.
AROUND THE WEB
- 2017 Organization Standings And League Champs
By Matt Eddy - Wednesday Sep 20, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- Growing the Asian-American business community beyond Chinatown
By Kim Velsey - Monday Aug 28, 2017
When John Wang started his Asian-American business-advocacy organization in 1994, Chinatown was the heart of the city's Chinese community. The biggest problem facing business owners there was...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Mike Tyson’s former financial advisor sentenced to prison
By John Aidan Byrne - Saturday Sep 16, 2017
This round, it’s Mike Tyson who has been sucker-punched. The former heavyweight champ, basking in the glow of his successful one-man show in Las Vegas, is still licking his wounds after his ex-financial adviser, Brian J. Ourand, picked the champ’s pockets clean. Ourand, formerly of Live Nation-owned SFX Financial Advisory Management Enterprises, pleaded guilty in...
- Conviction Overturned for ex-NY Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver
Thursday Jul 13, 2017
A federal appeals court has overturned the corruption conviction of former New York Assembly Speaker Sheldon Silver.