Richard Anderson, who retired from Delta last year after nine years of running the airline, will serve as co-chief executive with Charles Moorman until Dec. 21.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CHALLENGER CO INC.
Around the Web
- Amtrak Picks Delta’s Former Chief to Lead It Through Challenging Time
By PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jun 26, 2017
- Big City: Lord & Taylor, WeWork and the Death of Leisure
By GINIA BELLAFANTE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
The sale of the department store’s flagship Fifth Avenue building marks the end of shopping as fun, and the rise of work as a way of life.
- Mystery Bidder Emerges to Challenge Buffett for Oncor
Friday Aug 18, 2017
Warren Buffett’s battle for control of a Texas power company took a turn as a new mystery bidder emerged to challenge Berkshire Hathaway Inc.’s $9 billion offer.
- Restaurant Review: The Pool Strives to Deal With Its Famous Dining Room
By PETE WELLS - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Changes to the landmark interior of the former Four Seasons create challenges for the new restaurant from Major Food Group.
- Chesson Hadley outlasts Beau Hossler to win LECOM Health Challenge
By Associated Press - Monday Jul 10, 2017
CLYMER, N.Y. – Chesson Hadley shot a 7-under 65 on Sunday for a one-stroke victory over Beau Hossler in the Web.com Tour’s LECOM (...)
- U.S. Challenges Parker Hannifin's Acquisition of Clarcor
Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
The Justice Department filed an antitrust lawsuit challenging Parker Hannifin Corp.’s $4.3 billion acquisition of Clarcor Inc. that closed in February, alleging the deal created an unlawful monopoly.