A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 03, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CHABAD LUBAVITCH ARCHIVES, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- Barracuda Acquires Cloud Archiving Firm Sonian
Thursday Nov 9, 2017
Data protection firm Barracuda Networks Inc. has acquired Sonian Inc., a provider of cloud archiving and business information, the firms announced. The terms were not disclosed.
- New York Today: New York Today: The Voice of the Brooklyn Nets
By ALEXANDRA S. LEVINE and JONATHAN WOLFE - Tuesday Oct 17, 2017
Tuesday: A chat with Olivier Sedra, a “Hair” sing along, and Archives Week.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.
- Two New York Detectives Are Charged With Raping Teenager in Custody
By ALAN FEUER - Monday Oct 30, 2017
The detectives were indicted on Monday on charges that they sexually assaulted an 18-year-old woman who was handcuffed inside a police van in Brooklyn.