The companies are working together to keep pace in the race for online shoppers. They hope a transition to voice technology will help.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
MAY 23, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CGSW RACING, INC.
Around the Web
- Google and Walmart Partner With Eye on Amazon
By DAISUKE WAKABAYASHI and MICHAEL CORKERY - Wednesday Aug 23, 2017
- City business leaders hang on details of Cuomo's congestion pricing
By Will Bredderman - Monday Aug 21, 2017
Gov. Andrew Cuomo's declaration that the "time has come" for charging drivers to enter Midtown and lower Manhattan has left private-sector friends and foes of congestion pricing "anxiously awaiting"...
To view the full story, click the title link.
- Russell Henley races to early lead at The Northern Trust
By Kevin Casey - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Here is a recap of the first round of The Northern Trust, played at Glen Oaks Club in Old Westbury, N.Y.: (...)
- Walmart to Buy Bonobos, Men’s Wear Company, for $310 Million
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Friday Jun 16, 2017
Acquiring the clothing brand born on the internet is intended to energize Walmart’s e-commerce strategy as it races to catch up with Amazon.
- Education Disrupted: Silicon Valley Courts Brand-Name Teachers, Raising Ethics Issues
By NATASHA SINGER - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
As teachers launch personal brands and cast themselves as influencers, start-ups and tech giants alike are racing to cultivate them to spread their wares.
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."