On the East End of Long Island, the professionally planted and tended vegetable garden requires a different kind of green.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CFP MERCHANDISE, LIMITED
Around the Web
- How Does the Hamptons Garden Grow? With a Lot of Paid Help
By STACEY STOWE - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Oakland approves Golden Road Brewing's plans to open Temescal beer garden and brew pub
By Alyssa Pereira - Wednesday Nov 15, 2017
The City of Oakland has approved Golden Road Brewing's proposal to open a brew pub and beer garden in the Temescal neighborhood, a Golden Road spokesperson told SFGATE.
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.
- This Is Your Year To Score An Olive Garden Pasta Pass… But You Have To Act Fast
By Cassidy Allen - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
So what’s a Pasta Pass exactly? It’s basically like a credit card but with no limits on how many times you get to indulge in garlic bread.