TEFAF, the grand daddy of art fairs, comes to the Park Avenue Armory. Here, a few highlights you shouldn’t miss.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
JUNE 06, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CESAR LORA FINE ART INC
Around the Web
- Critic’s Notebook: A Dutch Treasure Trove Returns to New Amsterdam
By JASON FARAGO - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- For a 3rd time, vandals trash Forest Hill's 'Little Free Library'
By Fiona Lee, Hoodline - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
On Sunday morning, a Little Free Library on Castanada Avenue in Forest Hill was defaced with box cutters and knocked off its perch. Vandals left the library in a planter on the property. It was the third time in two years that the library has been vandalized, said owner Kristina K., who declined to share its exact location.
- State of the Art: The Frightful Five Want to Rule Entertainment. They Are Hitting Limits.
By FARHAD MANJOO - Wednesday Oct 11, 2017
Apple, Google and other tech giants are pushing deeper into cultural industries — and stumbling in ways that suggest a certain cluelessness.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: Art Lurks in an Unlikely Place for Mary Kelly: the Dryer
By JORI FINKEL - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
The conceptual artist has her first New York gallery show in five years, featuring politically loaded artwork made out of compressed lint.
- Fine Arts & Exhibits: In Puerto Rico, Creating Art From Hardship
By JOSEPH B. TREASTER - Tuesday Oct 24, 2017
Inspired by troubles in the territory, the sculptors Jennifer Allora and Guillermo Calzadilla will debut their latest work at Miami’s new museum in December.