Archbishop Stepinac High School, in White Plains, N.Y., is one of the first schools in the U.S. to do away with paper textbooks. Instead, the all-boys prep school requires students to use tablets and laptops in class. (Data provided by Statista.com.)
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 13, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
BRITISH VIRGIN ISLANDS
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CEPHEI ENTERPRISES LIMITED
Around the Web
- A High School Without Textbooks
Tuesday Oct 8, 2013
- Social Enterprise Strengths and Limits Discussed at World Forum in New Zealand
By Jim Schaffer - Tuesday Oct 3, 2017
Social enterprise in New Zealand tackles issues of exclusion, especially in the country’s large indigenous M?ori community. When the nonprofit sector meets an ever-greater appetite for thoughtful consumerism, what should we expect to emerge?
- Woody Allen’s ‘Wonder Wheel’ set to close NY Film Festival
By Deadline - Tuesday Jul 25, 2017
The film will go into limited release December 1.
- Two new white papers examine enterprise web browser security
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
- White House Limits Pentagon on Afghan Troop Level
Thursday Jul 6, 2017
Days after President Trump gave his Pentagon chief the authority to send thousands of troops to Afghanistan at his own discretion, the White House sent classified guidance that effectively limits the number.
- White House Correspondents Unhappy With Limits on News Briefings
By MICHAEL M. GRYNBAUM - Friday Jun 23, 2017
The group’s president, Jeff Mason of Reuters, met with Sean Spicer, the White House press secretary, on Thursday to discuss the issue to no avail.