Feel like bending an elbow? The Threesome Tollbooth, in Bushwick, practically requires you to in order to fit into the place.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 15, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CENTRAL BUSHWICK LLC
Around the Web
- At This Brooklyn Bar, It’s Just You, Your Date and the Barman
By ALAN FEUER - Friday Oct 13, 2017
- In action flick ‘Bushwick,’ militants, not hipsters, invade Brooklyn
By Johnny Oleksinski - Friday Aug 25, 2017
“Who f – -?king invades Bushwick?” Most people would answer “hipsters.” But that question comes straight out of a new action movie called “Bushwick,” out Friday, which depicts a large-scale military invasion of the hot Brooklyn nabe — by Texas. Wait. Who makes an action movie about Bushwick? “I lived in Bushwick for about five...
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- Decaying body found in Brooklyn backyard
By Amanda Woods - Saturday Oct 7, 2017
The rotting corpse of a 41-year-old man was discovered wrapped in a garbage bag and buried in a Brooklyn backyard, authorities said. A police dog sniffed out the decaying body behind a home on Himrod Street near Evergreen Avenue in Bushwick around 4 p.m. on Friday, cops said. The man’s name has not been released,...
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.