A leader of the Bridge Golf Foundation hopes it will be a “model for progressive gentrification” through its work with underprivileged and mostly black adolescent boys.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 10, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2013 - CENTER FOR PUBLIC HEALTH INITIATIVES, INC.
Around the Web
- A Golf Center Grows in Harlem
By PAUL ROGERS - Friday Aug 25, 2017
- Sunday Routine: How Sheryll Durrant, Urban Farmer, Spends Her Sundays
By SHIVANI VORA - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The resident manager of the Kelly Street Garden, in South Bronx’s Longwood neighborhood, sleeps in and spends time with her husband and teenage son.
- Once So Chic and Swooshy, Freeways Are Falling Out of Favor
By STEVEN KURUTZ - Saturday Oct 21, 2017
Several cities face pressure to tear down the 1960s-era mega-roads and reinstate pedestrian-friendly streets. Jane Jacobs told you so!
- Asian Test-Prep Centers Offer Parents Exactly What They Want: ‘Results’
By ALICE YIN - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
Like the “cram schools” of Asia, academies prepare students — many from immigrant families — for everything from A.P. exams to New York’s high school admissions test.
- Community Health Systems in Talks to Extend Nearly $2 Billion in Debt
Saturday Nov 18, 2017
Community Health Systems Inc., one of the largest publicly traded hospital chains in the U.S., is in talks with a group of bondholders led by Franklin Resources Inc. to extend nearly $2 billion in bonds coming due in 2019, according to people familiar with the matter.
- Gunman Kills Doctor and Himself in Bronx Hospital Shooting; 6 Others Hurt
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Friday Jun 30, 2017
The gunman, who was wearing a white lab coat, opened fire with an assault rifle inside Bronx-Lebanon Hospital Center, officials said.