With the North again conducting a nuclear test, no issue more confounds analysts than what Kim Jong-un, its dictator, really wants.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 03, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2014 - CENTER FOR ASIA PACIFIC AFFAIRS ANALYSIS LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- News Analysis: What Motivations Lie Behind North Korea’s Nuclear Arsenal
By MOTOKO RICH and DAVID E. SANGER - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
- Ex-U.S. Diplomat Says Trump Administration Lacks North Korea Experience
Tuesday May 16, 2017
Kurt Campbell, former assistant secretary of state for East Asian and Pacific Affairs, talked at the WSJ CEO Council in Tokyo about the Trump administration’s struggle to deal with the rising threat from North Korea and the diminishing role of the U.S. as an ally and friend in Asia.
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- America Out of Asia-Pacific? Think Again
Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Is America ready to exit the region, and are allies in the Pacific willing to live without her presence?
- ASIA-PACIFIC TENSIONS Japan mulls expansion of military options as North Korea threat looms
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Ransomware Reaches Asia-Pacific, Though Focus Remains on Europe
By PAUL MOZUR and MARK SCOTT - Wednesday Jun 28, 2017
Regional offices of global firms are grappling with the cyberattack, but the effects so far appear limited compared with last month’s WannaCry malware.