Despite a late start, the company’s foray into delivering food, a cutthroat $100 billion-plus service industry, eclipses ride hailing in some markets.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 02, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CELLULAR HUB PLUS INC
Around the Web
- One Surprise Standout for Uber: Food Delivery
By MIKE ISAAC - Saturday Sep 23, 2017
- VeraPlus Advanced Home Controller review: This expensive hub fails to deliver
By Christopher Null - By Christopher Null - Tuesday Jun 27, 2017
We can’t recommend this smart home hub to users with any level of experience.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.
- Want to use the new Apple Watch as a cell phone? It will cost you
By Marketwatch - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The new Apple Watch has a cellular connection that will allow it to work without an iPhone, but that freedom will come with a monthly cost. At a Tuesday event, Apple Inc. unveiled its new Series 3 smartwatch with cellular connectivity, along with new iPhones and upgraded Apple TV. Unlike previous iterations of the Apple...