Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 09, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
53 MAIN STREET
PORT WASHINGTON, NEW YORK, 11050
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CELLULAR CONSULTANTS OF MIDDLE ISLAND INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
- At Walmart Academy, Training Better Managers. But With a Better Future?
By MICHAEL CORKERY - Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
A new program for store supervisors and department managers may make them better employees but may not help them reach the middle class.
- The island ghost town in the middle of the SF Bay
By Jessica Placzek, KQED - Thursday Jul 20, 2017
- Smooth Sailing on the First Morning of Penn Station Track Repairs
By SARAH MASLIN NIR and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Monday Jul 10, 2017
The commute was relatively calm on the first day of what is scheduled to be eight weeks of repairs at New York’s Penn Station, the nation’s busiest train station.
- Want to use the new Apple Watch as a cell phone? It will cost you
By Marketwatch - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
The new Apple Watch has a cellular connection that will allow it to work without an iPhone, but that freedom will come with a monthly cost. At a Tuesday event, Apple Inc. unveiled its new Series 3 smartwatch with cellular connectivity, along with new iPhones and upgraded Apple TV. Unlike previous iterations of the Apple...
- Cue the Carrots! Strike up the Squash!
By ANNIE CORREAL - Tuesday Aug 15, 2017
The musicians of the Long Island Vegetable Orchestra make their instruments from things that grow in the garden.