A Gowanus farmer’s writings from 1828 to 1830 describe burying them on property that includes the proposed site of a prekindergarten.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 15, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CELL TELL TWO, INC.
Around the Web
- 19th-Century Diary Suggests Slaves Are Buried in Brooklyn Lot
By MICHAEL WILSON - Friday Aug 4, 2017
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Nets’ dream backcourt duo has been working out in Brooklyn
By Brian Lewis - Monday Jun 26, 2017
With J.J. Redick owning a condo in DUMBO, he’s arguably the best basketball player in Brooklyn and has been working out with Jeremy Lin. The Nets are hoping to make that a full-time tandem, with two sources telling The Post the team is interested in signing the unrestricted free agent this summer. One source was...
- Ryder Trucks Launches Campaign With 'Inc.'
Tuesday Sep 19, 2017
"The campaign underscores how truck owners are essentially dumping cash all over America's highways from all the hidden costs required in maintaining a private fleet," Ryder's Karen Jones tells"Marketing Daily."
- Neighborhood Joint: Staubitz Market in Brooklyn: 100 Years of Sawdust, Steaks and Chops
By ANDREW COTTO - Wednesday Jun 14, 2017
A display contains frozen items, and the shelves are stocked with jars and cans. But there’s just one reason to visit this Boerum Hill business: meat.
- Can Gowanus Survive Its Renaissance?
By ANDY NEWMAN - Friday Oct 13, 2017
Brooklyn’s famously filthy canal is getting cleaned up. New construction is coming to the area. And not everyone is happy.