Some New Yorkers could afford to buy multimillion-dollar properties, but they’d rather rent a place for upward of $20,000 a month.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 18, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CDJ 400 PARK AVENUE ASSOCIATES, LLC
AROUND THE WEB
- Inside New York City’s Priciest Rentals
By CAROLINE BIGGS - Friday Sep 1, 2017
- No. 19 USF looks to keep on rolling against visiting Stony Brook
Saturday Sep 2, 2017
The No. 19 Bulls try to move to 2-0 on the season when they host Stony Brook in their home opener.
- Quinton Flowers, USF emerge in 2nd half to overpower Stony Brook
Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Quinton Flowers led South Florida to victory on Saturday against Stony Brook.
- Jets turn to Giants castoff to fix tight end problem
By Zach Braziller - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
It made too much sense not to happen. The Jets had a gaping hole at tight end, and Will Tye found himself without a job. With one move, both problems were settled. A day after the Giants waived Tye, the Jets claimed the former Stony Brook star,
- Park Avenue Home Sells for $26 million---26% Off
Friday Jun 23, 2017
On the Upper East Side, the unit originally sought $35 million in February.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”