AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 21, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CBS INTERNATIONAL GROUP INC.
Around the Web
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- The Top 10 Moments of New York Fashion Week
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Friday Sep 15, 2017
Highlights from the shows, including a celebrity-packed front row at Calvin Klein and a trek to Bedford Hills, N.Y., to see Ralph Lauren’s vintage cars.
- U.S. Says A.I.G. Is No Longer ‘Too Big to Fail’ 9 Years After Bailout
By VICTORIA FINKLE - Friday Sep 29, 2017
Federal regulators voted Friday to no longer classify American International Group as “systemically important,” meaning it will face less oversight.
- The Snow Leopard Is No Longer Endangered. It’s Still at Risk.
By CHRISTINE HAUSER - Friday Sep 15, 2017
The animals have been reclassified as vulnerable by a leading conservationist group, but poaching and habitat loss still threaten their populations.
- Avis Slides as Fleet Costs Rise
Tuesday Nov 7, 2017
Shares in Avis Budget Group Inc. plunged 11% in after-hours trading Monday as higher fleet costs and weaker international pricing continued to weigh on the car-rental company in its latest quarter.