Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 04, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CBS ACCOUNTING, CORP.
Around the Web
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
- Ross Upped To President/CRO Of CBS Corp., Senior Ad Structure Revamped
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
Longtime CBS veteran Jo Ann Ross is being promoted to president and Chief Revenue Officer of CBS Corp. The move is part of a new ad structure for the company's digital and advanced advertisingefforts.
- Art Review: From China’s Artist-Activist, a Citywide Great Wall
By JASON FARAGO - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
Ai Weiwei has endured frequent gripes that his activism has got the better of his art. That gripe is unfounded.
- 'Judge Judy' Library Sells to CBS for Over $95 Million
Tuesday Aug 8, 2017
Judge Judy Sheindlin, the host and creator of “Judge Judy,” has sold the library of the show’s telecasts to CBS Corp. in a deal worth between $95 million and $100 million.
- Lachlan Murdoch Loses Challenge to CBS's Bid for Ten Network
Monday Sep 18, 2017
Australian television entrepreneur Bruce Gordon and Lachlan Murdoch, the son of media mogul Rupert Murdoch, have lost a legal bid to thwart the takeover of insolvent Ten Network Holdings Ltd. by U.S. broadcasting giant CBS Corp.