As the situation in Venezuela escalates, experts say the U.S. needs Latin America and the rest of the international community to apply pressure on the South American country.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
SEPTEMBER 11, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
C T CORPORATION SYSTEM
111 EIGHTH AVENUE
NEW YORK, NEW YORK, 10011
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CATTERTON LATIN AMERICA MANAGEMENT CO.
Around the Web
- Latin America Key to U.S. Response to Venezuela
By Suzanne Gamboa - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Pence goes to Latin America, following Trump's warning to Venezuelan leaders
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Sunday Aug 13, 2017
- HIGHER-PROFILE PENCE VP's Latin America trip fuels 2020 speculation
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Friday Aug 18, 2017
- This ‘savage’ MMA franchise is ready for its big chance
By Hannah Withiam - Friday Nov 10, 2017
Picture the World Cup’s knockout rounds. Now picture one man standing after making it through those rounds by knocking out three different opponents — all in one night. Welcome to the inaugural Copa Combate, a three-hour mixed martial arts tournament featuring eight professional bantamweight fighters from the United States, Latin America and Spain. The “MMA...
- Latin Amateur Amateur changes dates to accommodate visit by Pope Francis
By Brentley Romine - Thursday Jul 27, 2017
The 2018 Latin America Amateur Championship is changing dates. Instead of being contested Jan. 18-21 at Prince of Wales Country Club in (...)
- Tentacles of FIFA graft trial reach Argentine presidency
By DEBORA REY and STEPHEN WADE - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
The FIFA corruption trial in New York illustrates the political power of soccer in Latin America, with tentacles reaching beyond the field and possibly into the office of a national president.