Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
NYS Entity Status
- Dissolution by Proclamation / Annulment of Authority (Jan 25, 2012)
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 24, 1991
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
1991 - CATSKILL VACATION HOME BUILDERS INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
- Canadian Wildfires Choke Lumber Supply to U.S. Home Builders
Saturday Jul 22, 2017
Wildfires in Canada are making lumber harder to find for U.S. home builders.
- The Price Isn't Right for Home Builders
Tuesday Aug 22, 2017
Shares of home builders look pricey and vulnerable to a correction as costs rise and affordability is strained.
- Texas home builders relying on immigrant labor feel effects of immigrant crackdown
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
- SUMMER FIRSTS | Brooklyn: Finding Alchemy and Art on a Coney Island Scary Ride
By FRANCINE PROSE - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
For Francine Prose, an amusement-park trip as a young girl led to a ride on the Spook-a-Rama and later to a prized Diane Arbus photo of the same ride.