Not your mother’s house tour: This summer has brought a bounty of artwork to Catskill, Hudson, Cold Spring and beyond.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 03, 2004
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2004 - CATSKILL CREEK TOWNHOMES AT WATER'S EDGE HOMEOWNERS' ASSOCIATION, INC.
Around the Web
- Critic's Notebook: Contemporary Art Steams Up the Hudson
By NANCY PRINCENTHAL - Thursday Aug 24, 2017
- Soggy shore town weighs renewed court fight against dunes
By WAYNE PARRY, Associated Press - Wednesday Aug 2, 2017
In years of opposition and lawsuits trying to block the project before it started, Margate officials and individual homeowners argued that the dunes would trap water up against a wooden bulkhead at the sand's edge.
- The Mayor and the Restaurateur: How de Blasio Sought Help for an Early Donor
By WILLIAM NEUMAN and WILLIAM K. RASHBAUM - Monday Jul 24, 2017
Federal investigators, while declining to prosecute, still questioned City Hall’s conduct. Was the administration doing favors for contributors?
- Apple Event: iPhone X, With Edge-to-Edge Display, to Cost $999
By BRIAN X. CHEN, FARHAD MANJOO and VINDU GOEL - Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
Apple unveiled a new high-end smartphone called the iPhone X, as well as an iPhone 8 and 8 Plus and other products. Read our analysis of the event.
- Owner Hopes to Remake Resort That Inspired ‘Dirty Dancing’
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Wednesday Aug 9, 2017
Grossinger’s was once the most glamorous of the summer vacation spots that dotted the Catskills. A developer envisions its revival.
- Puerto Rico Edges Toward A ‘Humanitarian Crisis,’ While A Congressional Aid Package Could Take Weeks
By Kimberly Ricci - Tuesday Sep 26, 2017
Puerto Ricans are suffering without electricity and water while food is scarce. Will Congress act fast?