Fourteen grants were awarded in support of programs serving post-9/11 military service members, veterans, and their families....
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 01, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CATHOLIC VETERANS SERVICE FOUNDATION OF USA, INC.
Around the Web
- Woodruff Foundation Awards $1.4 Million for Service Members, Veterans
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Kyoko Uchida) - Sunday Oct 22, 2017
- Hungry City: In Queens, Star Treatment for Seafood
By LIGAYA MISHAN - Thursday Nov 16, 2017
AbuQir in the Little Egypt section of Astoria lets you pick your fish and how it is prepared.
- Microsoft China Veteran Poached by JD.com in Cloud-Services Coup
Tuesday Sep 12, 2017
In a blow to Microsoft Corp., a top cloud-computing executive in China has been hired by JD.com Inc., the e-commerce company that is ramping up its cloud-services business.
- The Neediest Cases Fund: From Serving the Famous at the Waldorf to Starting Over
By EMILY PALMER - Thursday Nov 2, 2017
When the Waldorf Astoria closed its doors for renovations, Regina Gatewood lost her job. In her 60s, she found herself thrust into the job market.
- A New Kind of Classroom: No Grades, No Failing, No Hurry
By KYLE SPENCER - Friday Aug 11, 2017
Mastery-based learning allows students to learn at their own pace.
- 2017 NPT 100: Program Service Revenue And Donors Do The Heavy Lifting
By mark-hrywna - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
The nation’s largest nonprofits had continued revenue growth last year not only from increased giving from the public but also fees and revenue derived from…