The bridge, which stitched Brooklyn and Queens together through 78 years of congestion and complaint, was brought down in a carefully controlled explosion.
NYS Entity Status
- Judicial Dissolution (Apr 25, 2014)
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 24, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC NOT-FOR-PROFIT CORPORATION
2014 - CATHOLIC CHILD CARE SOCIETY OF THE DIOCESE OF BROOKLYN
Around the Web
- A Gray Puff, and the Old Kosciuszko Bridge Is No More
By ANDY NEWMAN and PATRICK McGEEHAN - Sunday Oct 1, 2017
- Traces of Crime: How New York’s DNA Techniques Became Tainted
By LAUREN KIRCHNER - Monday Sep 4, 2017
The city’s medical examiner has been a pioneer in analyzing complex DNA samples. But two methods were recently discontinued, raising questions about thousands of cases.
- Lawsuit Accuses Former Phoenix Bishop of Sexually Abusing Boy
By MATT STEVENS - Friday Aug 4, 2017
A lawsuit claims that Bishop Thomas J. O’Brien, who led the Roman Catholic Diocese of Phoenix for 22 years, molested a boy decades ago.
- New York Today: New York Today: New Subway Clocks
By JONATHAN WOLFE - Monday Aug 7, 2017
Monday: Rolling out new subway clocks, the Corkscrew Theater Festival, and National Lighthouse Day.
- The Look: New York City Parks in the Summer: Romance, Games and a Performance for a Dying Tree
By DANIEL ARNOLD, JOANNA NIKAS and EVE LYONS - Saturday Sep 2, 2017
Daniel Arnold spent the last two months photographing parks in all five boroughs. The experience showed him “a very different pulse of the city.”
- Neighborhoods That Play Hard to Get
By STEFANOS CHEN - Friday Aug 11, 2017
In some New York neighborhoods, the housing stock is great, but turnover is so low, word of mouth is the best search engine.