Family members and friends have begun identifying many of the 16 American service members who died on Monday when their plane crashed in rural Mississippi.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
FEBRUARY 21, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CATHERINE STIVEN CORP.
Around the Web
- Marine Corps Plane Crash: The Victims
By THE NEW YORK TIMES - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
- Could the Rockaways Survive Another Sandy?
By LUIS FERRÉ-SADURNÍ - Thursday Jul 13, 2017
Residents are bracing for the worst, wondering whether measures taken so far are enough to keep devastation of the Queens community at bay.
- Sean and Catherine Lowe think ‘Bachelor’ Arie will surprise people
By Lindsey Kupfer - Thursday Oct 5, 2017
"I've really gotten to know him and he's a good guy," Catherine told Page Six.
- Billionaires, Bruised Egos, and the Death of a Grand Project
By CHARLES V. BAGLI and ROBIN POGREBIN - Sunday Sep 24, 2017
Barry Diller was about to win the battle for his $250 million arts pier, but then came the “petty questions” from his opponents and he decided to pull the plug.
- Back By Popular Demand: The Shoes Catherine Deneuve Wore in 'Belle de Jour'
Thursday Aug 3, 2017
To mark the 50th anniversary of the film, French shoe brand Roger Vivier is updating and re-issuing the pumps it made for Catherine Deneuve’s very stylish wardrobe.
- Catherine Zeta-Jones' daughter turns heads at NYFW, looks exactly like her mother
By Daniela Sternitzky-Di Napoli, Houston Chronicle - Thursday Sep 14, 2017
Catherine Zeta-Jones and her daughter, Carys Zeta Douglas were the talk of the town during the Michael Kors runway show at New York Fashion Week.