NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
DECEMBER 20, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
1605 MARTIN LUTHER KING BLVD
BRONX, NEW YORK, 10453
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
2013 - CATHEDRAL PARKWAY GENERAL PARTNER LLC
Around the Web
- Washington's National Cathedral slated to remove two stained-glass windows of Confederate generals
By email@example.com (Fox News Online) - Wednesday Sep 6, 2017
- Pope Says No Phones in Church. Parishioners Keep Scrolling.
By SARAH MASLIN NIR - Monday Nov 13, 2017
People texted in the pews during Sunday Mass at St. Patrick’s Cathedral in Manhattan, despite Pope Francis’ declaration last week that phones were an “ugly” distraction.
- See ‘Punky Brewster’ today
By firstname.lastname@example.org (Fox News Online) - Monday Aug 14, 2017
- Sixgill®, LLC Launches Sense 2.0
By Business Wire - Thursday Oct 12, 2017
PRESS RELEASE: Sixgill, LLC, the leader in sensor data services for governing IoE, today unveiled the next generation of its universal and highly scalable sensor data services platform, Sixgill Sense 2.0. Sense 2.0 provides vital capabilities...
- Rooted in Counterculture, Whole Foods’ Founder Finds an Unlikely Refuge
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and ALEXANDRA STEVENSON - Friday Jun 16, 2017
John Mackey wanted to fight off the activist investors attacking Whole Foods. He found a savior in Amazon, a company blamed for laying waste to retailers.
- Third Point, a Hedge Fund, Sets Its Activist Sights on Nestlé
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Sunday Jun 25, 2017
The fund, run by Daniel S. Loeb, has called on the Swiss food giant to sell its stake in L’Oréal and move more quickly to adapt to changing consumer tastes.