Mr. Tsai has agreed in principle to buy a 49 percent stake in the team, people briefed on the matter said, valuing the franchise at $2.3 billion.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
APRIL 30, 2014
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2014 - CATERING BY GALA EVENT NYC LTD.
Around the Web
- Alibaba Co-Founder Joseph Tsai Said to Buy Brooklyn Nets Stake
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED and JOE DRAPE - Friday Oct 27, 2017
- Pride 2017: New York’s L.G.B.T.Q. Story Began Well Before Stonewall
By LIAM STACK - Monday Jun 19, 2017
The gay bar’s 1969 patron-police battle, hailed as a starting point, actually followed many events in the city, now mapped in a sites project.
- Robin Hood Gala Tops $54 Million
By npt-staff - Friday May 19, 2017
The Robin Hood Foundation raised $54.5 million Tuesday night during its annual benefit at the Javits Center in New York City. The event, hosted by…
- More Than Sports: Stadiums Try Video Games and Surfing
By TIFFANY HSU - Wednesday Oct 25, 2017
To lure fans who are happy to stream at home, big venues turn to new designs, better technology and nontraditional events.
- Aloha Gala to say mahalo to Bay Area Aloha Festival organizers
By Jeanne Cooper - Saturday May 27, 2017
It’s hard to imagine there hasn’t always been an aloha festival in the Bay Area, — or a gala to honor the people who share the essence of Hawai‘i with our region year round — so it’s somehow fitting that these two signature events of the Pacific Islander community will intertwine next week in San
- Mar-a-Lago Adds a Layer to Everyday Hurdles for Nonprofit Galas in Palm Beach
By Ruth McCambridge - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Palm Beach is known as something of a fundraising mecca, so the hoopla at Mar-a-Lago has special significance for some big nonprofits.