21,000 NY customers did not get broadband on schedule, despite merger promise.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
AUGUST 07, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
DOMESTIC BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CATCH THE DRIFT CHARTERS INC.
Around the Web
- Charter promised more broadband but didn’t deliver, now must pay fine
By Jon Brodkin - Thursday Jun 22, 2017
- Crops in 25 States Damaged by Unintended Drift of Weed Killer
By ERIC LIPTON - Wednesday Nov 1, 2017
The herbicide dicamba is intended for soybeans and cotton crops that have been genetically modified. But other crops on nearby fields are suffering.
- Charter Communications Strike Ratchets Up
Wednesday Oct 4, 2017
A lengthy labor dispute between cable giant Charter Communications Inc. and its workers is escalating, with the union launching a new ad campaign.
- Charter shares soar after it says it’s not interested in Sprint
By Reuters - Monday Jul 31, 2017
U.S. cable operator Charter Communications Inc’s shares shot up nearly 14 percent on Monday after the company said it was not interested in buying wireless carrier Sprint Corp (S.N). A deal between the two could be complex and disruptive, analysts said, noting financing issues, complicated ownerships and the possibility of upending existing partnerships. A merger...
- Charter Urges Judge To Throw Out NY's Suit Over Slow Web Connections
Tuesday Jun 20, 2017
Cable company Charter is asking a judge to dismiss a lawsuit by New York Attorney General Eric Schneiderman, who alleges that the company duped consumers by delivering slower-than-advertised broadbandspeeds.
- Sprint, Looking to Get Bigger to Survive, Weighs Deal-Making
By MICHAEL J. de la MERCED - Monday Aug 7, 2017
The company and its backer, SoftBank, have had talks with both Charter and T-Mobile to improve its fortunes as it falls behind rivals.