C.E.O.s are speaking out on social and political issues in sometimes startling ways, recasting the role business plays in the national debate.
NYS Entity Status
NYS Filing Date
OCTOBER 16, 2013
NYS DOS ID#
NYS Entity Type
FOREIGN BUSINESS CORPORATION
2013 - CATASTROPHE RESPONSE UNIT USA, INC.
AROUND THE WEB
- The Moral Voice of Corporate America
By DAVID GELLES - Saturday Aug 19, 2017
- Women of Sex Tech, Unite
By ANNA NORTH - Friday Aug 18, 2017
New York is becoming a cultural center for young women trying to disrupt the male-dominated industries of design engineering and sex toys.
- Economic Trends: To Understand Rising Inequality, Consider the Janitors at Two Top Companies, Then and Now
By NEIL IRWIN - Sunday Sep 3, 2017
Focusing on core competence and outsourcing the rest has made U.S. companies lean, nimble and productive. It has also left lots of people worse off.
- Trump’s Tough Talk on North Korea Puts Japan’s Leader in Delicate Spot
By JONATHAN SOBLE - Friday Aug 11, 2017
North Korea’s accelerating military advances — and President Trump’s volatile response — could complicate Japan’s close alliance with the United States.
- Common Sense: Feel Good About the Markets? Maybe You Shouldn’t Read This
By JAMES B. STEWART - Thursday Jun 29, 2017
President Trump has taken credit for a surging market this year. But tech stocks, the Fed and the president himself could change that picture.
- Apple’s Tim Cook Barnstorms for ‘Moral Responsibility’
By ANDREW ROSS SORKIN - Monday Aug 28, 2017
Don’t expect him to become a politician, but the Apple C.E.O. sees gaps in governmental social policies that he believes companies like his are obliged to help fill.